In the not-so-distant past, software developers tended to stay within ‘locked boxes’ when designing slot machines. When a developer wanted to design a retro-inspired slot, it did so by the book.
Fire Joker Slot Demo
- Free Respin when 2 rows has exactly the same symbols
- Multiplier wheel appears when all rows have the same symbol to maximize your profit
- Fire Joker is also Wild symbol
- Nice RTP of 96,15%
- Easy going simple gameplay
- No Bonusgame or Free spins
- It can take a long time before a (big) win
Likewise, those looking to design video slots did so by the book. However, Play n’ GO decided to ditch that. In designing the Fire Joker slot, it creatively blended elements from classic slots and those from modern video slots. The result was a hybrid game that’s highly accommodative as it can be enjoyed by lovers of classic slots on one hand and lovers of video slots on the other hand. Quick sneak peek – the classic elements come in the form of three reels and 5 paylines while the video slot elements are evidenced by the presence of bonus features. For more info on the slot, let’s jump into the finer details.
Not surprisingly, Fire Joker’s graphics are nothing to write home about. In designing the game, Play n’ GO opted for a simple red wall which is beautified by patterned gold lines. The 3 x 3 grid sits at the centre of the screen and it’s also wholly covered by a dark shade of red. The game’s Spin button, bet options tab as well as link to the paytable all appear beneath the playing grid.
Key Game Details
Fire Joker is a medium to high volatility slot. All players who give this game a try, therefore, need to note that when spinning the reels, winning combinations will (relatively) not land frequently. However, once they land, handsome payouts are highly likely on each win line. As such, in preparing for a gaming session, players should ensure that their bankroll supports them for a sizeable long time. This of course necessitated by the need to cover the dry spells that may occur.
In preparing the bankroll, players need to be cognizant of the supported bet options. At the lower end of the bet options tab is a paltry 0.05 coins. Essentially, this makes Fire Joker a true penny slot. Well, those who aren’t into wagering pennies can go all on and wager a high of 100.00 coins on each spin. There are a whole host of flexible bet options in between the min and max bets which ensure that mid-range players can find something desirable and pocket friendly.
When it comes to spinning the reels, players can opt to spin reels manually or automatically. Those who prefer the former just need to click the Spin button after each spin. The beauty of this is that players are glued to the action every single second. Alternatively, players can enable the auto-play feature by clicking the corresponding button below the playing grid. The beauty of this is that it gives players the chance to take a back seat and relax as the reels spin automatically.
Well, an opportunity is presented to do all the above from properly structuring the bankroll to assessing the best spin option for free. Players looking to grab this opportunity should opt to play in demo mode. Doing so will see them receive free wagering credits to spin the reels for free.
- Wild: The Joker possesses wild powers when playing this slot. Its wild powers are so immense that it can substitute for all reel symbols. In addition to its wild powers, the Joker also fetches the highest paytable payouts. This, therefore, makes it the most important and most lucrative reel symbol.
- Scatter: Scatters aren’t available when playing the Fire Joker slot.
- Regular Symbols: The featured regular symbols include the star, BAR symbol and various succulent fruit symbols.
- Flaming Respins Feature: One of the great beauties of this slot is that on losing spins, you get an extra shot at spinning the reels albeit for free the second time around! This opportunity is granted via the Flaming Respins Feature which activates automatically after each losing spin where there are at least two stacked reels. During the respin, the stacked reels turn sticky hence only one reel is spun. This therefore enhances your chances of completing a three-symbol win line as two reels will already have identical symbols.
- Wheel of Multipliers Feature: This feature triggers when you land a blackout win that is, when you fill all reels with the same symbol. The payout that you get from this win receives a 10x multiplier before it’s paid.
With a theoretical return to player percentage pegged at 96.15%, players can expect great returns during their gaming session as the RTP is above the industry average. The max payout is pegged at a cool 800x the bet. Compared with modern slots, the max payout is not so high but when one considers that Fire Joker is a classic slot which was released several years back, its low max payout is understandable.
- RTP%: 96,15%
- Slot type: Classic slot
- Bonus Game: Yes
- Multiplier: Yes
- Wild symbol: Yes
- Scatter symbol: No
- Free spins: No
- Jackpot: No
- Volatility: Medium
- Paylines: 5
- Reels: 3
- Software: Play ‘n Go
- Slot Theme: Fruit
- Min & Max bet: 0,05 & 100
- Release date: June 14th, 2016