To start with the most impressive thing – 1429 Uncharted Seas is a slot which ranks highly among the most lucrative slots on the market today. An indicator of this is its stunning RTP pegged at 98.5%! Simply great isn’t it?
1429 Uncharted Seas Free Slot Demo
- Expanding Wild symbol on the whole role
- Simple, but really nice graphics and sounds
- Bonus game up to 50 Free spins
- No Jackpot
- No Multiplier(s)
- No extra feautures during bonusgame
Well, to learn more about the 1429 Uncharted Seas slot math model as well as other game details, we recommend that you dedicated a couple of so minutes of your time to reading this detailed review of the game.
The 1429 Uncharted Seas slot comes from the Thunderkick stable. It comes with a unique theme – in the online slots industry. Upon initiating a gaming session, you virtually time-travel to the year 1429. This is the year that renowned explorer Christopher Columbus set sail to the eastern hemisphere – a journey which enabled him to discover the new sea route to the New World.
The backdrop of the game is pretty simple as it’s covered by a black wall. However, it’s the playing grid which is more telling as it’s intricately designed to mimic world maps used back in the day. The playing grid is simply immersive and it makes you feel like you are about to enter uncharted territory with your only guide being a map.
Complementing the game theme and graphics are the sounds of the ocean.
Key Game Details
As has become the tradition with most Thunderkick-powered online slots, the 1429 Uncharted Seas slot is a multi-platform game. Essentially, this means it’s accessible across several playing platforms from the desktop to mobile. The mobile compatibility of the game is necessitated by the use of HTML5 technology.
When it comes to the reel grid info, the 1429 Uncharted Seas slot’s action takes place on a 5 x 3-reel grid which comes with 25 paylines. To land a winning combination, identical symbols should land adjacent to each other on any of the 25 paylines starting from the leftmost reel.
Players ought to note that this is a low-volatile game. As such, winning combinations are guaranteed to land frequently but they won’t offer highly handsome rewards. This, therefore, means to have a worthwhile and rewarding gaming session, players should plan for a long gaming session where their small wins can accumulate into a sizeable amount. Properly structuring the bankroll to sustain a long gaming session is therefore a critical requirement.
In structuring the bankroll, players must be aware of the supported betting alternatives. The bet options range from a minimum of 0.10 coins to a maximum of 100.00 coins per spin. When it comes to spins, players have a choice between manual and automated reel spinning. Those who opt for automatic spins can set as high as 5,000 auto spins per gaming session.
- Wild: The symbol acting as the wild icon is the ship. Its wild powers allow it to substitute for all icons except the scatter. When the wild features in a win line, it expands to cover all reel positions before pays are awarded. Note that it’s possible to land up to three wilds at the same time hence if all three features in a win line, it means three wild reels are guaranteed. This in essence significantly increases the player’s chances of scooping highly handsome payouts.
- Scatter: The compass icon with a crown inscription at the centre represents the scatter symbol.
- Regular Symbols: Regular paytable symbols which appear on the reels during gameplay include the mermaid, crocodile, octopus, crab, hippo, the sun, the moon, and an elemental star symbol.
Bonus Game: The bonus game activates when players land three or more scatters on the reels simultaneously. Three, four or five of the scatter symbols help players trigger 10, 20 or 50 free spins respectively. Any three or more scatter symbols which land help the player retrigger extra free spins up to a maximum of 50 free spins. Essentially this means the maximum number of free spins players can get per round is 100.
Owing to its unique theme, the 1429 Uncharted Seas slot has proven to be one of the most popular games as most players are drawn towards it so as to enjoy its refreshing appeal. Moreover, the highly impressive 98.5% RTP does much in ensuring that it hooks all players who are after great returns during their gaming session. Perhaps the only shortcoming to highlight about the 1429 Uncharted Seas slot is the max payout pegged at 670x the bet which is rather low for high rollers.
- RTP%: 98.5%
- Slot type: Videoslot
- Bonus Game: Yes
- Multiplier: No
- Wild symbol: Yes
- Scatter symbol: Yes
- Free spins: Yes
- Jackpot: No
- Volatility: Low
- Paylines: 25
- Reels: 5
- Software: Thunderkick
- Slot Theme: Sea
- Min & Max bet: 0,10 & 100
- Release date: 15 April 2014